Sunday 24 May 2009

Lancelot's Pram ii

My homemade "Lancelot's Pram" musical album is underway, with seven songs done already. I'm aiming towards a pool of about 20 songs to record to choose from. There's two covers in there too, "Maggie's Farm" (Bob Dylan) and "Hotel Zorba" (White Stripes). There's a mix of styles, but I'll work-out a sympathetic running order later on.

I'm also writing another three songs at the moment as well, which are of the more humorous vein.
It's all fun at the moment. When it's finished I'll release it! hahahahaaa.
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Mal..can't wait to hear em mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you have a project to work on and this one seems as if it is totally enjoyable for you. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, let us know if we can help promote it on our blogs/sites, anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gotta record and mix it yet! lol. Wrote another song last night too... they just seem to be pouring out. if they're any good or not is beside the point, I'm just enjoying doing it. i'd much rather be doing all this songwriting in a band situation, where the ideas can be expanded and developed so much more effectively, but you can only do what u can do with what u have...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the others...I want to eb on the inside when you release and I would love to hear your own songs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "Lancelot" connection..does that mean something? I am just intrigued....

    ReplyDelete