Friday 17 April 2009

Please watch this - and be blown away!!!

Please take a few minutes to watch and listen to this... this will simply blow you away, she's THAT good! I never watch these type-of shows, but I by chance happened to see this and... well... "never judge a book by it's cover", you know? You will be encouraged and will definitely make - your - day, I promise you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Singing spinster becomes surprise YouTube hit

A frumpy 47-year-old Scottish charity worker who has never had a boyfriend has become an unlikely YouTube sensation after her stunning weekend musical debut on a British television talent show.

By yesterday the clip of Susan Boyle - whose dowdy appearance drew sniggers when she walked on stage on ITV's Britain's Got Talent, saying she dreamed of emulating West End star Elaine Page - had been viewed 5.7 million times.

When she began to sing, the panel of three judges led by Simon Cowell was visibly shocked. The audience in Glasgow rose to its feet as her voiced soared through I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables.

"Without a doubt that was the biggest surprise I have had in three years of this show," said judge Piers Morgan, admitting that before her performance "everyone was laughing at you."

"No-one is laughing now. That was stunning."

Boyle, from West Lothian, is now the favourite to win the show - drawing comparisons with Paul Potts, an opera singing mobile phone salesman who won in 2007.

Potts went on to have number one albums in 15 countries.
(Source)



Off-topic... I've updated my "Private" blog as well. Thanks.




I'm sorry... I'll read that again! ... if I can...?!?

engrish-funny-poem-ok
see more engrish fails
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

7 comments:

  1. I clearly need a translator LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also meant to say Susan Boyle has a beautiful voice. I'm sure there are a lot of very talented people out there who never get discovered. This, of course, makes good TV and lots of money for SC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan is incredible. It was nice to see Simon's jaw drop too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan Boyle was all over our news the other morning. It gave me chills. (and makes you think about judging someone from their looks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw her on the telly. Pisses me off how humans judge people by their appearance though.

    And re the Engrish, easy for THEM to say! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about her all the way in Vermont :) she did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isnt she amazing??? We saw her on TV and were stunned at the faces of the audience as well as the judges. My kids were appalled at how shallow people can be. The looks of pure disgust turned to tears and amazement as they should of! She sings like an angel.

    ReplyDelete