Saturday 25 October 2008

Grrr

Tis early Saturday evening...

Some band rehearsal... we knew Julian couldn't make it - he twisted his ankle the other day. Matt and I planned to get together to write some stuff, and introduce him to overdubbing older recordings.

Matt never fucking showed up.

No phone call, no text message, no returned phone calls.

I saw him literally last night, and all was fine.

I spent five hours on Wednesday hurriedly recording four of my new songs as quick demos here at home, just for his sake. That morning he begged me to quickly rush these off for him to learn the new songs, just especially for him. I was a bit miffed (to say the least), but still enjoyed doing them all the same.

Last night, he hadn't even put the CD in his player once yet.

To say I am extremely pissed-off is an understatement. I feel used.

I'm sick and tired of fucking babysitting this asshat. That's probably the last time I'm going out of my way to help him out. 18-months is long enough.



That's all I have to say about that.
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

1 comment:

  1. GRRRR and Garrrggghhh! "Asshat" I haven't heard this term yet - a new word learnt today

    ReplyDelete