Wednesday 23 July 2008

Pete Murray

Thanks so much for your wishes and thoughts. Muchly appreciated.

I bought myself a birthday prezzie... one of new favorites by far is this 2005 Aussie album...

Pete Murray - See the Sun



Tis funny... I've been writing my own original music again... one of the rare times over the past few years... a lot of it has similar feels to this album, in lots of ways (not the demo stuff, that is)! I must have been writing and listening to this subliminally, even before I'd heard it! lol

I also arranged another gift for myself... I got my old (c. 1981) Ibanez Les Paul guitar fixed! She arrived (home delivered, mind you! Very cool) this evening, and now plays like a dream. It's a lot heavier than the green 'Gherkin', but it's perfect as a backup guitar, if I should ever break a string at a gig blah blah blah.

It's quite bizarre how things turn out... I have quite a few Ibanez guitars, but I'm not into that particular brand at all. Coincidence, I assure you.

My little boat isn't an Ibanez tho... at least, I don't think it is... :P
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got what you wanted :)
    Good for you!
    Again...Big Happy Birthday greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthdaeee mateeeyy :)
    I am on night duty so am out of the loop right now.
    I bought my mum a record for her birthday which was the 23rd of this month..and it was the 1989 Cher vinyl...with Just like Jesse James and If I could turn back time on it. We played it over and over, my, I did not realise how much I missed playing vinyl.

    ReplyDelete