BBQ tonight... fish, chicken, prawns, salad, red and white wine, music...
Loving it. Bloody loving it.
Crikies! I don't do this nearly often enough. If I don't spoil myself now and again, who's gonna do it for me? :)
Still sleeping 9 - 12 hours a day, which isn't helping a productive weekend. Bloody anti-depressants! But "this too will pass".
Looking forward to seeing some images of the sunken HMAS Sydney, which was found last week after a mystery of 66 years. The whole thing still intrigues me, after reading a book about it about a year ago. Ohh... now I'll be buggered of I can find that post I wrote about that book now... oh pooh...
Anyways... this person had been researching the basic location of where she thought the action had taken place, and where the ships actually sunk. From memory - she was pretty-well spot-on, despite "official" researchers giving her the brush-off.
- 1933 - President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs into law a bill legalizing the sale of beer and wine.
- 1943 - Keith Relf born, English musician (The Yardbirds) (d. 1976)
- 1948 - Andrew Lloyd Webber born, English theater composer
- 1993 - The Intel Corporation ships the first Pentium chips (80586), featuring a 60 MHz clock speed, 100+ MIPS, and a 64 bit data path.
- Today is "World Water Day"
Peas be with ewe
Subscribe to this Blog