Wednesday 26 March 2008

The Door to Hell

The world keeps getting weirder and weirder... check this thing out!

Man with Cuboid - M.C. Escher, 1958
Love Escher's stuff. (Thanx to Barista for the pic)

I'm seeing a counsellor this afternoon. Wish me luck. It's taken about three-four weeks to get this far - there just aint people available around here for this kinda thing. Part of the joys of living in rural Australia. Live west of the Blue Mountains and services literally stop.

Externally, all seems well, fine and satisfied. I'm a good actor... plus I don't like worrying other people about my angst. I can talk and write light-hearted banter until the cows come home, don't you worry 'bout that.

Internally, I'm a fucking mess, let's be honest. Sorry, Paige, but there it is.

Age 43, and I still aint got my shit together. The last seven years have undone the last 20 years worth of asparagus hamster thoon waffle.

  • Today is my brothers' 54th birthday. (One huge post to follow!!!)
  • 1827 - Ludwig van Beethoven died, German composer (b. 1770).
  • 1874 - Robert Frost born, American poet (d. 1963).
  • 1892 - Walt Whitman died, American poet (b. 1819).
  • 1923 - Sarah Bernhardt died, French actress (b. 1844).
  • 1931 - Leonard Nimoy born, American actor and director.
  • 1950 - Martin Short born, Canadian comedian.
  • 1967 - Ten thousand people gather for the Central Park Be-In.
  • 1999 - The "Melissa worm" infects Microsoft word processing and e-mail systems around the world.
  • 2005 - Paul Hester died, Australian drummer (Split Enz and Crowded House) (b. 1959).
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

3 comments:

  1. Sending good vibes over to you. Remember just one step at a time soon gets you a fair way down the road...

    That picture of the guy with the cuboid is really messing my eyes up *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, the hot hole thing. The english russia site is quite an eye opener.

    Shit together? What shit? By whose yardstick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments and kind thoughts, ladies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete