Friday 14 March 2008

Divorced Dads


Hey, I've been looking around for an online forum to call home lately. The one I had been frequenting has basically been taken over by a whole lot of hopeless furry emo kids. Another one I used to frequent has died as well. That's been pretty frustrating.

I'm gonna try out these places, as they are very relevant to where I'm at as a human being.
I'm just gonna look and read thru the sites first, before I begin to participate. Yet another experiment for me.

Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

1 comment:

  1. I would come over there and join with ya there Mal, but... heh... my wife would be a tad upset. Where are all the forums for musicians and gear geeks who talk about just living life when you need them right?

    Well.. I just ignore the Emos anyway. I have a week of blogging to catch up on. Hope you are well otherwise. Maybe I will catch you on IM later.

    ReplyDelete