Sunday 6 January 2008

Seasonal Work

I got a call from one of the large food processing plants here in town on Saturday, to come in and try out for some seasonal food production line work in their gigantic factory, starting tomorrow morning at 7am.

To be honest, I'm terrified! It's all huge large machines with loud moving parts - and things like that scare the absolute begeebuz out of me. I know it's all safe and all that. Logic and reason tell me it'll all be fine.

But I'm still nervous as all hell!



Plus I hope I don't puke at the smell of 500,000,000 pieces of corn on a line either! heh heh

I know it's only for a few weeks. The good money will certainly come in handy. I just hope I can stomach it physically and mentally.

Give me a band on stage to direct, or a nice quiet office, or facilitating sailing - I'd be in heaven! Now, why don't people pay people like me to do stuff like that, huh?
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

4 comments:

  1. I want to photograph the bands or something like that.

    I don't envy you going to work there for even a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Mal!

    Have fun with it. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your encouragement, folks. Not-necessarily good news soon to follow! :(
    Cyalayta
    Mal

    ReplyDelete