Monday 24 December 2007

Create your own Band and Album Art!

Alright here is the story! Fun silly time!

Step 1 - Go to wikipedia. it "random".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.


Step 2 - Go to Random quotations:
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.


Step 3 - Go to flickr and click on "explore the last seven days"
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.


Step 4 - Use Photoshop or Paint etc to mix it all up. Post here.


This is what I got!!!

"Is Happiness In It" by "Beatrice Baudelaire"!!!



Sounds absolutely positively trippy! I love it! Some quazi-psychedelic acoustic toegazer leftover sessions rediscovered and quietly released as an album, perhaps? heh heh


[cf. Lemony Snicket]

(Thanx to Kiffy for the idea)
True story... when we were recording some vocals on one of the CDs I did back in 1989 [ie. ancient history! lol], I muttered something in the background of one (I used to sit in the vocal booth as encouragement during takes). I simply whispered something totally random, "Lancelot's Pram", in the background, for a laff!

When we all heard it in the playback, isolating the track, we all fell about laughing!




I still call myself "Lancelot's Pram" whenever I do solo acoustic gigs up to this day! hahahaaa

Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment