Friday 2 November 2007

JD Unwell

14-yo JD is unwell this week, and we can't really put a finger on why he's feeling that way either. He's just been feeling nauseous on and off thruout the day for about 2 or 3 days, for no apparent reason. Not necessarily having a spit, but just feeling like it. We joked that perhaps he's pregnant... he didn't particularly appreciate that thought! heh heh

But seriously, he's had some blood tests and a few other tests, which we should get the results back for later this arvo. He's a cute kid - sorry! "Young Man"! - he despises taking tablets of any type! At the pathologists he was offered some pills to take, to help some kind of breath test - but he totally baulked at taking them! heh heh. Apparently there's a liquid form of it, so he had to go back this morning and try again. Stay tuned.

No one likes it when their children are unwell...

We don't really "do" the whole Halloween thing here. It passed without a mention, basically. I didn't get one single trick-or-treater at my door on Wednesday night either. Actually, I haven't had one for about 8 years, when I think about it. It's just not an Aussie celebration at all.



Hey hey... you also need to check out the following three posts as well, to really catch up with me over this week. Enjoy :)
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

3 comments:

  1. Hope he feels better! I got no trick or treaters either... the dog did bark once, but by the time I got to the door there was nobody there... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on Halloween, I don't see why we should need to copy it. It's not our tradition! I know as a kid I went trick or treating once with my siblings, but that was, like 30 years ago. I did see some trick or treaters wandering around East Gosford. They walked by the flat but didn't bother trying. I distinctly heard the fat sow of a mother say "we're not going up there" to her kids! I guess they didn't want the special "cookies" I made. Ha ha!

    Hope your young man gets better soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely hope that they've diagnosed and got your son on the road to good health again. You feel so helpless when you can't help them feel better. There's lots of flues and colds going around and who knows what that they can catch. Hope it's better soon!

    ReplyDelete