Monday 15 October 2007

Sailing Club webpage

I finally made the time and effort to update the Sailing Club webpage, mainly updating a swathe of new photos. I've been experimenting with using Flickr... I'll hold my judgement until I'm not feeling so bushwhacked! I need to get some sleep. I haven't updated the site for ages simply because there's been nothing really happening out there lately - damn the low water levels (no pun intended!)

Here's my boat taken the other week.

After all that, I realised I'd forgotten to upload a series of photos I'd taken back in July!

And it's so hard-core being a small club secretary... of the four letters I've received this month, two were filed straight into the trash, one was a fax reply, the other was for the noticeboard! It's so exhausting! I think I need another cup of tea! hahahahaa.

Then there's a series of pics of my sons that still need to be done... but I found Flickr a breeze to use, actually. So, fingers crossed, it should work out well. The boys photos (plus a whole stack I'd forgotten I had sitting on my hard drive - D'OH! to me!) should be up tomorrow.
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment