I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Groovy :: Kind of Love
2. Jealousy :: old married couples holding hands
3. Watching :: the Wheels
4. Kenny :: Loggins [ewwww!!!!]
5. Games :: People Play on each other
6. Bread :: and Dripping
7. City :: Walk - In the Silence 1988
8. Stems :: Roses
9. Birds :: and Bees
10. Listener :: Quietness
1. What is your favorite kind of museum? Ocean/Sailing/Yachting. There's a Nautrical Mueseum at Darling Hrabour in Sydney [ I can't think what it's called off the top of my head...] There is on display one of the original clinker-built 18-ft skiffs that used to sail on Syndey Harbour. When I was there the first time, i literally stood and stared at it for at least 20 minutes - just soaking in the whole vibe and atmosphere of a type and style of sailing long since extinct. I was both in awe and humbled at just the sight of one of these mighty yet fragile wooden boats.
2. How long has it been since you walked through a museum? Too long... over a year
3. When you enter an art museum, what type of art do you generally visit first? Classical portraits and landscapes
4. Take the quiz: What Famous Work of Art Are You?
|You Are Best Described By...|
Jeune Fille Vert
By Tamara De Lempicka
5. Judging your own personality, how well do you think the quiz's result matches you? eeerrr... I don't get it! lol Not too well, really...
6. If you could own any famous piece of artwork for your own, which one would you choose? An original handwritten Shakespeare manuscript! heh heh
Suppose you're on a weight loss program and you're urged to come up with "rewards" for yourself for sticking to the program. Name up to seven rewards, that can't be related to food, that you would set for yourself.
- ... I honestly don't know how to answer this!!!
- a haircut?
- get my car professionally detailed?
- OK... ummm... a daily walk around our block (which is about one mile!)
- oooh... I have never thought of 'rewards' before... I still don't know what to say or think! D'oh!
Subscribe to this Blog