Tuesday, 20 March 2007
Monday, March 19, 2007
1. How many times do you wake up during the night? Once or twice... usually once to go to the small enclosed room next door for about 30 seconds...
2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get? At least eight... less than eight and I'm a cabbage the next day.
3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning? Hmmm... Friday, but it varies.
4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it? About once a month, but this also varies.
5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher? We have a dishwasher installed here, but I think it's been used about four times in 3 1/2 years! We run it about every three months to keep it clean, but we 99.9% of the time do our dishes by hand, and drip-dry also.
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. San Francisco :: Jefferson Airplane
2. Sadness :: divorce
3. Spirits :: Having Flown (Bee Gees album)
4. Harriet :: the Spy (a book I read and enjoyed as a kid)
5. State :: of flux
6. John :: Orton
7. Offense :: Miffed
8. Timeless :: sunsets
9. Account :: rendered
10. Refuse :: pride
Monday Music Mambo
This last Saturday was St. Patrick's Day, so we'll do an Irish-themed Mambo this week.
1. What's your faviorite Irish artist? U2
2. What artist, album or song makes you think of the color green? REM's album "Green"!
3. Irish music is all about enjoying yourself. Name a song (Irish or otherwise) that you enjoy a lot. "Can't Buy Me Love" by The Beatles  - NOT Irish! heh heh
Wednesday Mind Hump
Today is Genius Day.
Tell me who you think is a genius . . .
Movie director - Steven Speilberg
Author - George Johnston
Musician - Paul McCartney... altho he's a &^%t, he's a freak.
Historical figure - Dr Martin Luther King
1. In what year did your life change the most? 1985 - 'the incident' :(
2. Who is the person you most wanted to have a relationship with but didn't? Mik
3. What is the one thing you have most envied in a sibling? Ability to stay employed?
4. What is the best thing you've ever gotten for free? My nan's old car - my first car!
5. What was the hardest secret you've ever had to keep? If I tell you that, then it won't be a secret then, would it? muwahahahaa!
Oh the noes! They're at it again!!!