Friday 22 October 2021

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 905      10/17/2021

Celebration :: Day - a great Led Zeppelin Song; love that drone at the start! Plus the drop-in was a young Tape Op's mistake they had to creatively clean-up!
Thyme :: Growing wild in our backyard, just before we separated, with lots of wild herbs and sweet scents.
Chest :: Central Coast Community Chest - I did some volunteer work there years ago, helping raise funds for various Charities around the Central Coast (when I lived there!)
Nest :: Crows Nest... there's a pub on the corner, and we played a gig there once... tho the details of the actual night are completely blank - not from a wild night, just no memory of it [laffs].
Hurl :: Clontarf: email if you want to stomach what that means (One misspent youth!)
Train :: We never had trains in the part of Sydney I grew up in (Northern Beaches), so travelling into town and catching a train (even now) is somewhat of an exciting experience, in a childlike way... they all have their own distinct smell, don't they?
Squint :: How I look in the sunshine and glare, if I don't have my prescription sunnies on... glare and I no longer mix together well at all, I'm afraid.
Overlap :: I have no immediate thought that connects with this word... Phar Lap?
Mama :: Just killed a man... perfect ostentatiousness! I was never a Queen 'fan', but I really appreciated the talent of them never wanting to be 'pigeonholed'!
Chicken :: We never had much take-a-way when I was a child... one of the first KFC's to open in Sydney was about 10 minutes away, and it was a real treat for us! It's amazing to realize that Manly Vale store still exists in it's original location and building, like 50-ish years later!

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment