Monday 6 September 2021

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 900  9/5/2021

I say ... and you think ... ?

Lizard :: The Lizard King... Jim Morrison was a total poser, but really good at it!
Group :: The Beatles... a group effort, even with amazing songwriters. (Pic is of Mr Lennon recording 'Abbey Road' in 1969).
Resurfaced :: The local roads about c.5 years ago, and still remarkably holding up really well.
Wine :: I was cleaning out my pantry the other day (Spring Cleaning, I guess?), and I discovered a bottle of red wine I had totally forgotten was even there. Catch-22... I don't drink alcohol these days!
Q :: Q&A (when I remember to watch it...)
Ache :: sometimes, my bowel just aches for no good reason... bloody Colitis! BUT - I do not get any associated pain because of my MS, thankfully... I am one of the lucky ones, I'd say.
Tweet :: My MS Krazy Krew!
Dolly :: Parton... have you ever heard her "Jolene" slowed down from 45 to 33 rpm?
Infatuation :: I am an old romantic (even if I'm not very good at displaying it, i think...); I am in love with the concept of being in love.
Surgery :: It's good to have an insiders' aspect as to what the surgical team in an OR talk about - all sorts of mundane and crazy things! My brother used to work in one!

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment