I say ... and you think ... ?
- Trailer :: thinking of my white boat trailer, that I spent HOURS hand-drilling thru the metal at the front, so I could attach a jockey wheel - successfully, I must add.
- Marvel :: at the endless skies of rural skies... clouds that seem to disappear over the endless horizon, on those long summer days.
- Socks :: Odd Socks - the missing sock elf!
- Clump :: of hair that we all end up pulling out of various drain holes in our bathroom, from time to time.
- Pick :: a flower, but it dies... rather, interact with the beauty of the flower while it remains alive, still attached to Mother Earth.
- Yellow :: Matter Custard, I am the Walrus ("No you're not!", said Little Nicola.)*
- Punished :: I think 15 years is long enough? Maybe it never is?
- Brass :: band... love the piercing sound of a front line with trumpets, sax and trombone.
- Splatter :: what's left on my kitchen floor, after my attempts at cooking anything [kidding].
- Parts :: Spare Parts Dept at Hanimex, was kinda behind a sliding door hatchway, like another secret world, that only the 2 guys who worked there could enter, or know of the contents therein. A complete mystery!
Peas be with ewe