Wednesday 22 April 2015


Week 638
I say ... and you think ... ?
Free word associations...
  1. Roller coaster :: of emotions, my daily life - and it gives me the $hit$ sometimes, I assure you!
  2. Notification :: let people know what you're thinking of doing, rather than assuming someone will just 'know'.
  3. Yellow :: tractors and things with big wheels - my children were attracted to these things from the youngest age - and still are! It's great!
  4. Humour :: you gotta laugh, otherwise the neighbours will be unsettled with the screaming.
  5. Parental :: prenuptial?
  6. Blow :: me down with a feather, it's raining cats'n'dogs.
  7. Duck :: where? (Thank you, Wallace and Grommit)
  8. Height :: that tall communications tower that came down today in Victoria.
  9. Wolf :: Blass... nom nom. I haven't had a 'drink' at all this year - and I simply don't miss it.
  10. Troubling :: times they are a'changin - NOT! Same shit, different day, all around the world.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. Finally doing a bit of catch up with my feedly and I have to say I LOVE the graphic with this one.

    ReplyDelete