Monday 27 April 2015

Unconscious Mutterings


I say ... and you think ... ?
Free Word Associations...
  1. Thank you :: a simple, basic common courtesy seemingly forgotten as of late?
  2. Pills :: too many of the bloody things... somedays I'm sick of taking pills to stop me feeling sick! Then there's the unwanted side-affects... sheesh!
  3. Watch :: who will watch the watchers? "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
  4. Don’t move :: there's a giraffe sitting on your shoulder... oh? You didn't notice?
  5. Meeting :: let's meet to decide if a meeting is necessary, so we can meet about that meeting... oh, let's do lunch...
  6. Physical :: ailments
  7. Finding :: losing, up down, ying yang
  8. Dangerous :: a great Michael Jackson album; I played it on a bloke's home stereo, years' ago, as he always boasted about how awesome his speakers were - they simply could not reproduce all the amazing bottom end!
  9. Closely :: if I stand closely enough to you, perhaps some of you might rub off onto me? Uh oh... it's only ear-wax...
  10. 8 days :: a week / I'll love you

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. With number 6... the Olivia Newton John 'let's get physical' came to mind with the word prompt. And no that is not an invite lol

    ReplyDelete