Wednesday 1 October 2014

Faces - First Step


I'm really enjoying listening to an album I've never heard before... The Faces very first album "First Step", from 1970. Very bluesy - loving it this arvo. Just something different - and why not?

I've heard their last 2 albums before, but not this one (their 2nd one, "Long Player" from 1971, is next on my listening list for today!)

Early Spring sunshine streaming thru my open windows... a cooling refreshing breeze invigorates... a soundtrack of cool music... mmmmmm.

Oh yes... I'm loving having SO much music to listen to.... over 1,700 albums so far! And yes, as you may have figured out by now, I enjoy listening to whole albums, as (for me) it presents in whole an artist at that one particular period of their artistic life.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment