Week 599 "Free Association"
- Strong :: Something So Strong can carry us away - a great pop song by a classic pop band, Crowded House.
- Bathing :: After Bathing at Baxter's - a bizarre album of psychedelic rock from Jefferson Airplane... but lovin' it.
- Title :: The Right Honourable Very Reverend His Most Excellent Lord Sir Baron Scum.
- Tick Tock :: 11 O'clock - I've always enjoyed the groove of this song - great bass drive from Adam Clayton.
- Dispute :: I'd prefer to "dialogue" than dispute, but some people just love to argue for the heck of it - buggers.
- Magazine :: Madonna - wow, all these words are triggering random memories of albums and songs today! Loving it. Sherbet's "Magazine Madonna" (not to mention the UK band Magazine...)
- Stupid! :: Look at that Stupid Girl - a classic little groove from classic early folk-rock Stones!
- Safely :: "I'll get us all home to our safely beds" - a classic Ringoism/malapropism.
- Reposition :: upside down inside out - Diana Ross (I honestly have no idea why that popped into my head! heh heh)
- So wrong :: Australian Federal government's policies toward refugees, carbon... and everything else!
Peas be with ewe