I say ... and you think ... ?
- Fringe :: in your face or cut waaay too short... the story of my childhood
- Helicopter :: outside the Oxford Hotel back in 1983... not a proud moment...
- Netflix :: never used it, + I have no desire to, either.
- Humour :: absurd and random... I'm sure most people think I'm mad (perhaps they're right?), as I often find something to laugh about (totally random and absurd things) in almost any situation.
- Niece :: I have two (step-nieces, actually), whom I haven't seen in about 10 years. Oh actually.... one night about 4 years ago, when I was filling-in for a band at one of the local pubs, I spied my niece across the room; we made eye contact, smiled, and her eyes immediately said to me "Don't tell mum I'm here!", as we both knew she was underage! I simply smiled back and waved, with a laugh.
- Summer :: the sunshine and opportunities to be out and be active in many more activities is lovely.
- Crazy :: loopey
- Arrival :: an ABBA LP vinyl album I still have in my album collection somewhere...
- Nipple :: Tipple
- Code :: speaking within when others no.
Peas be with ewe