Monday 26 May 2014

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 591
  1. Apple :: Records - The Beatles folly, surely; they tried and failed in a blaze of glory.
  2. Queasy :: my upper stomach this morning! Bloody gluten!
  3. Cheeks :: Buttocks, glutimus maximus
  4. Nostril :: clogged, again - bloody gluten and bloody sinuses! Argh!
  5. Tee shirt :: a bit too cool to be wearing a simple t-shirt at this time of year, when it's just 3c outside.
  6. Enough :: I've had enough of feeling bloated.
  7. Maybe :: tomorrow, I won't feel so bloated? heh heh
  8. How? :: eating things that, last week, I was alright with, but this week has made me feel like a bloated mess.
  9. Palace :: Crystal - a soccer team that I have no idea about.
  10. Satellite :: of Love, a song that popped into my head for no fathomable reason. One of the fun reasons why I love randomness, plus it gets my brain to start working again, after what seems like years of atrophy.
This morning (at 7.30 am), for whatever grand reason in the overall scheme of the universes' design... I'm enjoying listening to Thelonious Monk's piano jazz piece "Blue Monk", from his 1959 album "Thelonious Alone In San Francisco".


Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment