I say ... and you think ... ?
- Steady :: as she goes... one step forward, and possibly one or two steps backwards - but at least it's movement, right...?!?
- Sleep :: when was the last time I actually managed to get a full nights' sleep? Oh, let me see... 15 years?
- Thumb :: "Under My Thumb" - the power of... hmmm... life is a caricature of reality?
- Straighten :: your tie... I haven't worn a tie in years, either, altho I have about 6 of them sitting there, ready to go. Ahh, the ol' days of office work.
- Wake up! :: not one of my strengths, to be sure.
- Diminish :: diminished 5th - more tritone music chords to be chasing.
- Scarred ::for life - sometimes the wounds don;t heal at all, and the scars won't seem to form.
- Horn :: Cape Horn... remember when Aussie solo-around-the-world sailor Jessica Watson rounded Cape Horn? I certainly do, as I was following her blog almost daily at the time.
- Pace :: Pace yourself so slowly that nothing ever gets done? That's the feeling at the moment.
- Correspondence :: it feels as though it's only one-way at the moment as well. Tho it may not be.
Peas be with ewe