Wednesday 30 April 2014

Sleepless night


Tis just another one of those sleepless nights. There is nothing negative 'going on', nor is it like my brain just won't stop churning. Not at all. It just seems to happen to me a lot - I try to sleep (I managed three hours), then awoke wide-eyed and alert! D'oh! Stoopid brain! Ahhh... that's what happens at 2 in the morning. Thank goodness I'm living alone, huh?

Apparently, it's a symptom and side-issue that comes with my type of bi-polar depression.

On the upside, at least I'm getting a good chance to enjoy some of the great new music I've received lately. One is a 1968 live performance from Santana... if you've ever seen their performance from the 1969 Woodstock movie - it's just like that! Sen-sat-ional!

The other one is something I found quite by random... some nice electric bluesy/soul from the Patrik Jansson Band - "Here We Are" is the album, just released. They're from Sweden, actually. It's been a nice little find.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment