Monday 28 April 2014

Hello, Mr Mal!


After band music practise yesterday afternoon, I quickly dropped-into one of the local supermarkets, to grab some of those pesky last-minute pantry refill bits'n'pieces... I'm sure you all know what that can be like.

Anyhows... as I approached the checkout, I hear a friendly voice call out, "Hello, Mr Mal!"

It was one of the kids I used to do teachers aide stuff with in Primary Schools, about 14 years ago. As I made eye contact, I recognized her straight away. She looked the same, but obviously about 14 years older! I hadn't seen her since then.

"Are you still playing your guitar?", she said with a friendly smile, as she checked my small items of groceries.

What I was pleased about, is that she'd even remembered me after all these years. Made my day, that did - obviously I'd made a positive impression with someone, all those years ago. Yay!

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

1 comment:

  1. You clearly haven't aged a day!!! :) wish I could say the same but time has not been kind to my wrinkles LOL

    ReplyDelete