Tuesday 22 October 2013

National Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Awareness Project


"The October 2013 content of our "National Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Awareness Project", developed with the support of the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing is now available online."

I will be airing these awesome segments on Suicide Prevention and Men's Mental Health on my radio programs. CBA & CBAA are the official organisations for Australian Community Radio.


Can you believe it, but... I have been *criticized* for airing things like this before? Yes, it's unfathomable, isn't it?  I am *ropeable* that people are foolish enough to criticize and complain about community service items like this that I present on radio!!! It's simply beyond my comprehension.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment