Saturday 27 June 2009

Profile

I thought I'd better update my profile here... I was just by the off-chance reading it, and realised it was out-of-date.

The auto-biography is obviously on the backburner at the moment (all plotted, framed and saved tho), and "The Night Before" died in the bum!



'Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again.'
-- TV listing for the movie, The Wizard of Oz, in the Marin Paper.
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I know just what you mean! Life is so **** (well) eclectic! What can we do? It would be nice if it could just damn keep up with us hey?

    Meh! But then it might be boring!

    (Hmmm Karisma stalks away and ponders over whether or not she can be bothered to update her own profile? nah....maybe next week...leave em wondering where the hell she is coming from! Hey! She has to!)

    ReplyDelete