Tuesday 14 April 2009

Password Protected: "Where to now? "


NB. This particular individual blog post is Private and Password-Protected.


( team-gherkin-private.blogspot.com )


To view it please email me (or send me a Private Plurk) with your email address*, name and/or online username, with a subject heading “Private Blog”, so I know who you are and can then “invite” you.

Once that's done (or if you have already done that previously), you can log-in to read the private blog post(s) using your own Google (Blogger) or Open ID account anytime.


NB. The blog you are now reading here will
remain my main fulltime public blogging focus.

Mal's Team Gherkin will remain!


Thanking you very much.


* I will not publicly share or redirect your email address, ever!



Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment