Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Gear

It's the last day of this calendar year... hrm... it's been not too bad a year for me, thinking back. Sure I've experienced some pretty bleak moments along the way, but things seem to be settling down a lot more now, thank ford for that.

I was kinda looking forward to playing somewhere tonight, but both band gigs that had been tentatively booked have been canceled on us at the last moment, unfortunately. It's probably for the best... I haven't been well all week, and trying to play for more than an hour would probably be foolish for me right now, as fun as it would be.
I've sent Matt a positve G'day text message, but I don't expect a reply from him, sadly. That's his call and no skin off my nose.

I know I have a few blogs to catch up on, like our previous two band gigs, and I'll get to them when I feel I can sit down for a good hour and just type type type. Right now I just feel like pottering casually, so accept my apologies!
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

4 comments:

  1. A Happy new year to you Mal... am spending mine home and being as decadent as i can be without affecting the morrow...hmmm The new cat approves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, one and all :) My teeth are feeling pain-free today - thank goodness for that!!!

    ReplyDelete