Friday 4 July 2008

Music Demos

Here's three of my latest ruff home music demos, done pure and simply for fun! Warts and all.

Enjoy... I know I did recording them.

Oh yeah... I'm just experimenting with my 'growl'-type singing on these. My normal plain voice is pretty blah, you know! Tis all fun.

NB. If you would like to download and save a copy of any of these songs (silly you! lol), simply click on the actual link, and click on "Download Original" on the right in the new window.





www.divshare.com/download/4863037-86c

"Maggie's Farm" (Dylan) - ruff home demo for fun.
Late June 2008.
mp3 file: 4.3 MB
Length: 4' 42"
(So... can you name the source of this drum loop? heh heh).





www.divshare.com/download/4863073-850

"Absolutely Sweet Marie" (Dylan) - ruff home demo for fun.
3 July 2008.
mp3 file: 3.41 MB
Time: 3' 43"
(NB. Drums not programmed... played live on a machine. D'oh! Spontaneous fun).





www.divshare.com/download/4925214-e25

"Colours" (Alexander MacDonald) - ruff home demo for fun.
4 July 2008
mp3 file: 2.25 MB
Time: 2' 27"
(NB. Drums not programmed... played live on a machine. D'oh! Spontaneous fun).

Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

5 comments:

  1. Is that really you? Quite good - I enjoyed listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sweet Mal! I definitely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that really is me! [blush]. Enjoying slowly getting more used to "The Thing" and recording with it. It's been about 10 years since I've really done any recording of my own. Just having some rockin' fun.
    Cyalayta
    Mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! The drum beat is "Lust for Life", of course. That was my phone ringtone for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Ny PC is realy slow today have just listened to the absolutely sweet Marie one will listen to the others later when things quietne down on the net...

    woinderful stuff just wonderful

    ReplyDelete