Friday 20 June 2008

Flumps

Don't get too excited by those "Kai Viti" demos, Paige... the songs are being added-to with a few fresh overdubs and remixed as we speak!

Tis a labour of love. Considering it was my first attempt at recording properly on my digital machine thingy, it's not too bad.There are plenty of 'flumps' and 'flops' here and there, but that was just due to my inexperience recording vocals on this newish machine. Not to worry. Live and learn. They can always be re-recorded a whole lot better at any time easily enough.

Ahhh... the joys of digital recording!
It's late. I'm tired. One bleedin' tiny yap-yip-yelp-yapping dog two doors down kept me awake a lot last night... grrr! No, I'm not a fan of little yapping furballs...
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment