Monday, June 04, 2007
1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house? Well, it was a few years ago, to be honest, and for various reasons everyone declined. I've been kinda unwilling to get hurt like that again.
2. What type of event was it? Invited people over for a no-agenda just-hang-out BBQ.
3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful? No, I actually do enjoy it.
4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve? It's an Australian 'tradition' to overcater, I think... it's a subcobnscious thing, i guess! heh heh
5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this? So long as the place is tidy and welcoming, who cares?
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Savage :: Braveheart
- Warrior :: Rainbow
- Daisy :: Chain
- Schedule :: Disrupted
- Rock, paper, scissors :: Selection
- Medical :: Breakthrough
- Jade :: Elements
- Elevator :: Silo
- Drain :: Plug
- Goldfish :: Thoon
We're staying with the theme of "Summer Of Love" and this week we have two topics....one musical and one "pop culture." Do you think you can handle it?
Top 5 Psychedelic Songs
A Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles
I Am the Walrus - The Beatles
Interstellar Overdrive - Pink Floyd
MacCarthur Park - Richard Harris!!!
Top 5 "Summer of Love" sayings
Subscribe to this Blog