Friday 27 April 2007

(*) Siren Colors Kitty

Well, this time tomorrow I will be on the road to Armidale, dropping off my now sold little Solo boat up to Armidale. Sunrise is at 6.33am here, and I'll already be 10 minutes down the road by then, hopefully. I don't have to be in Armidale until like 2-ish pm, so I've got plenty of time.

I got a bit emotional packing up my first-ever-owned boat onto the trailer this arvo. I've really enjoyed and appreciated sailing it over the past 2-or-so years. It's kinda sad to see it go, but I'm thankful it's going to someone who'll get some good use out of it. I mean, tonight I realised it hasn't been out on the water for five months! Whups! At least all the 'bits' for it are all A-OK.

The Cricket World Cup Final is on tomorrow night as well, starting at like 11.45pm or something... looks like I'll be holed-up in some Rat-and-Pickle Motel somewhere on the road for the night, sitting up watching the Aussies whip the Sri Lankan's butts! Yeah!


Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

2 comments:

  1. Yeah - had intended to do the usual - watch the pictures from nine and listen to the good old ABC. But, the rain came down, and I dozed off. When I woke up, it was all over and I'd missed Gilchrist smashing 149! Bah!
    Twas a good win. I was pleased that I did manage to see some of it - namely the Aussies blasting out South Africa in the semi-final.

    Hope you had a nice trip to Armidale. Spent a lot of time up there when I was a young 'un.

    ReplyDelete