Friday 11 September 2009

MySpace weird #2

MySpace weirdness... even tho I never heard back from MySpace [about the strange page-viewing problems I was having, despite them giving me an official receipt work reference number and all that...], I had a minor flash all on my own about how to try to fix it.

Simply add a "1" to the end of the address. [D'OH! palm slap]

Bingo. Now it works 100% fine again, but only because I accidentally repaired it, not MySpace! Go figure!

MySpace. Just plain weird! [I only use it as an alternate online presence... I don't actually 'use' it, because it's just too weird!]


IBS is attacking in a major way today... bloated one day, the opposite the next [naturally, I'll spare you all the graphic details, thank goodness!]
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment