Wednesday 4 October 2023

Confused... focus? Sensory Overload


Somedays, I have moments when it's like I feel a little confused occasionally... like I struggle to focus. Thankfully, I know I'm not alone - it's a small symptom of MS. It's all part of this bloody "Brain Fog"!

It's like you feel like you're losing your mind... you were just in the middle of doing something, or about to do something - and the thought just fades away!

Sometimes it's like a Sensory Overload!

"Have had sensory overload and it's physically exhausted me. Nothing left in the tank, spoons have gone.
"All I did was watch the TV but the noise from the TV was too much 😪 Never had it physically drain me so fast. Struggling to stand & walk, can't stand any noise around me."
    @Dizzybird_uk Oct 3, 2023


It's really frustrating and makes me feel upset, to be honest. I wasn't always like this! This bloody MS has so many facets [fascists?]... I'm still trying to come to terms with it, some days.

Once again... is this an effect of my bipolar meds, or MS, or just the fact that I'm getting older? [shrugs] Who knows.




Also: Overload

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment