Tuesday 26 February 2008

Thank you, folks

Thanks for all your comments. Seriously, they mean a lot to me. Thank you.

The "black dog" depression has reared its ugly head with me again. I'm seeing a counselor on Monday, and he should be able to refer me onwards etc etc.

Everything is alright. There's nothing "wrong" or anything like that. I'm just being a depressed bugger at this point in time! hahahahaa.

Externally, everything is going well. It's just for me, internally, I'm finding motivation to enjoy things I'd normally enjoy rather difficult just at the moment. But I'm still sticking in there with my sailing, music playing, and volunteer work.

I'll keep holding onto that mainsheet, don't worry 'bout that! heh heh.

Sorry that all my post can't all be bright happy irreverent nonsense all the time.



Oh... and I've finally stopped downloading, editing and creating drum loops/breaks... all 216 of 'em upto this point! Goodness gracious!

Oh... yet another postscript... Shadowe reminded me of it! I was sitting in the quietness of my room, late last night at about 11pm. All of a sudden, a ring-tailed possum (that normally lives in the tree outside the front of the house, not the back where I am) decided that was a good time to randomly hiss and spit at me, sitting right atop the fence right outside my window! Scared the absolute carp right out of me, I'm telling you! I'm sure the neighbours got a laugh hearing me yell out at the possum, "Oh, piss off, you pesky possum!" hahahahhaaaa.


Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

2 comments:

  1. Piss off you pesky possum, now that's something you don't hear much of.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz!

    Possums are not that "cute" where I live. They look a lot more like evil rats on steroids. I will post those squirrel pics on my blog here in a few minutes for ya.

    Hang tough on the depression front. I understand what that can be like since I have some real deep experience with those issues. I hope you know that you can come to me to talk if you ever think you might need a empathetic ear.

    In the meantime, keep those critters at arms length!

    ReplyDelete